Leonard R. Tucker, Sr. Memorial Scholarship
Leonard’s will award up to three $1000 scholarships to St. Johns County graduating seniors.
Please be sure that you meet the following criteria:
– Eligible to graduate June of 2016
– Full-time St. Johns County student
– Enrolled in one of the career academies or a member of the school’s yearbook staff
– Minimum grade point average of 3.0
– Enrolled full-time in a post-secondary, (after high school) degree program beginning
with the 2016 Fall Term
Applicant must also demonstrate The Six Pillars of Character :
Preference will be given to those applicants who have an interest in digital media and design, communications, photography, or computer technology.
Procedures for Applying – Submit the following documents:
– Completed scholarship application
– Two recommendation letters from academic teachers
– Current high school transcript or most recent report card
– Sample of digital media/design or photography, if applicable
This is a one-time scholarship of $1000.
Application deadline: Friday, April 8th 2016
Late submissions will not be considered.