/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
The sixties was an incredible decade for Leonard’s. In 1957, Leonard’s started offering color prints! During this time period, Leonard’s was sending color prints to Kodak for processing. Our founder, Leonard R. Tucker Sr., soon began adapting Kodak printers using techniques Kodak had never even heard of. They even sent engineers to visit Leonard’s in an attempt to seek out ideas on how to design such printers. By the 1970’s we were printing all of our color photos in-house!
Leonard Tucker Sr. also built all of the roll processors internally. During the summer months when school was out, the photographers would assist in building photo equipment and processors. The entire production took place in the old St. George location that was our home until 1984 when we eventually moved into our current location.