This week I got to interview Blanche from our Visual and Creative Marketing Department! She is yet another Flagler College graduate who has joined the Leonard’s team. Blanche studied Communications at Flagler and during her time there she had internships at WJXT and worked on a couple independent films. Check out the full interview!
- What is your name?
- Which department do you work in?
Visual and Creative Marketing Department
- What are some of your daily tasks?
We create souvenir slideshows on a daily basis. In addition, we create marketing videos for Leonard’s and prom slideshows.
- How do you contribute to the Leonard’s team?
I try to make myself readily available to anyone at Leonard’s who may be in need of an extra hand.
- Here at Leonard’s we capture memories! What is one memory you are glad you captured through photography?
I have four photos that I took on top of Bora Bora. I was miserable from the near vertical climb and covered in mud, sweat, and blood. Now I tell myself, “At least I have the photos.” but while I was up there I almost didn’t take any.
- What are three words that best describe you?
Avid. Tenacious. Derisive.
- Do you have any special talents?
I knit and crochet. That’s the extent of my non-work related talents.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- If you could meet anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?
Leni Riefenstahl. She was a German film director that pioneered documentary film-making.
- What is the best part of waking up?
Waking up is horrible. Two hours after waking up is okay. The best part of two-hours-after-waking-up is that I don’t have to wake up again for a whole day.
- Is a picture worth a thousand words?
Why are you reading this instead of just looking at my photo? It’s the combination of words and pictures that accurately convey meaning.