This week I had the pleasure of interviewing the fabulous Regan Canada from our School Relations Department. Regan is a huge part of our team. I remember back when I first started with Leonard’s and was learning the ropes, Regan would answer any question I needed help with (and there were a lot)! She is incredibly helpful to our customers, schools and staff! We are lucky to have such an awesome team member.
Check out my interview with Regan!
- 1. What is your name?
- 2. Which department do you work in?
- 3. What are some of your daily tasks?
Entering contracts, putting together schedules, and helping to provide our schools with the best customer service possible.
- 4. How do you contribute to the Leonard’s team?
Our department makes sure our schools, photographers, and sale representatives, have all the necessary tools to ensure we have great picture days!
- 5. Here at Leonard’s we capture memories! What is one memory you are glad you captured through photography?
All the pictures of my sister’s recent wedding! The friends and family that were involved in that special day are some of the best moments to have captured in photos.
- 6. What are three words that best describe you?
Creative, Friendly, and Organized
- 7. Do you have any special talents?
I paint in my spare time so I like to think that is a special talent!
- 8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Play an instrument, guitar or piano would be great!
- 9. If you could meet anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?
Salvador Dali, I can only imagine what it would be like to have a conversation with him!
- 10. What is the best part of waking up?
Knowing that I am starting a new day with new possibilities!
- 11. Is a picture worth a thousand words?
A picture is worth more than a thousand words, it’s a moment in time in which we can not relive, but we can always look at a picture and think fondly of that time.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com